Bobby Friction ko suna kya! BBC - Asia Network Radio

Today I would like to cover a Radio Jockey called Bobby Friction, he is one of my favorites! A true entertainer!

We living in the US may not be aware of radio stations or shows going on abroad in the UK, surely me running into BBC - Asia Network where Bobby host Radio was by accident. I am glad I ran into it, very soon I realized I stated listing to Bobby's show every day! It very soon became a part of my daily routine. Me not living in the UK was never a barrier in instantly connecting to what Bobby had to say or the content on BBC - Asia Network in general.

I am sure the other Radio Jockeys on that network do a fantastic job as well. It is just that my listening time coincides with Bobby ruling the air waves and sure do I enjoy listening to him.

The Bobby friction show airs at 12:30 PM US EST, on (Listen Here). Perfectly co-insides with average lunch time on the East Coast of US


Highlight of Bobby's show BBC - Asia Network -

TERI MERI KAHANI!

A section called Teri Meri Kahani where a caller is selected to put forward their kahani (story) every episode and the other listeners would then give their onion or thoughts on the kahani. The Kahanis are very heart touching and real. Though they may be from another county i.e. UK in this case in essence they are very easy to connect to and very hard not to get completely captivated by the kahani.

Please feel free to listen to some of Bobby's work at the links below
Episodes
Clips
Bobby Friction ko suna kya! BBC - Asia Network Radio Bobby Friction ko suna kya! BBC - Asia Network Radio Reviewed by Unknown on February 21, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD